Every vacuum cleaner has its problems and the Vax Blade 4 is no exception. Below we discuss some of the most common Vax Blade 4 Problems and how you can troubleshoot them at home.
Table of Contents
What Is Vax Blade 4?
The Vax Blade 4 is a cordless vacuum cleaner that is powered by a 4.0Ah ONEPWR battery. This vacuum cleaner is able to maintain constant pick-up performance even when the dustbin is full or the battery is low. The Vax Blade 4 also comes with dust tracker LED lights that help to ensure that you identify all areas that have dust. This vacuum cleaner is considered to be 3 times more efficient than other cordless vacuum cleaners especially when cleaning carpets.
Vax Blade 4 Problems
1. Vacuum Does Not Have Power
One of the problems which you may experience with a Vax Blade 4 is that the vacuum may lack power. This problem usually occurs when any if the following things happen;
- The battery may not be charged.
- The battery may not be fitted properly.
- The filters may be dirty.
- The thermostat may have tripped.
Troubleshooting Vacuum Does Not Have Power Problem
When you notice that your Vax Blade 4 vacuum does not have any power, you can try any of the following techniques in order to resolve the issue;
- Recharge the battery if it is low.
- Check whether the battery is fitted properly into the vacuum cleaner.
- Clean and wash filters if they are dirty.
- If the thermostat has tripped you need to fix it.
2. Vacuum Does Not Pick-up Dirt
Your Vax Blade 4 vacuum cleaner can also refuse to pick up dirt. This problem is usually caused by a number of things some of which include;
- The dirt container may not be properly fitted into the vacuum cleaner.
- The dirt container may be blocked.
- The filters may be clogged.
- There might be a blockage on the vacuum cleaner.
- The powered floor head may be blocked.
Troubleshooting Vacuum Does Not Pick-up Dirt Problem
If your Vax Blade 4 vacuum cleaner is refusing to pick up dirt from the floor you can try any of the following methods in order to resolve the issue;
- Check if the dirt container is properly fitted into the vacuum cleaner, adjust it if it is not.
- Check if the dirt container is blocked and remove anything that may be blocking it.
- Clean filters if they are clogged.
- Check for any blockages in your vacuum cleaner and try to resolve them.
- Remove the powered floor head and clean it.
3. Brushbar In Powered Floorhead Does Not Turn On
Another problem which you may encounter with a Vax Blade vacuum cleaner is that the brushbar in the powered floorhead may refuse to turn on. This problem usually occur when any of the following happen;
- The brushbar may not have been activated.
- There might be something obstructing the brushbar from working.
- The powered floorhead may not be correctly fitted onto the vacuum cleaner.
Troubleshooting Brushbar In Powered Floorhead Does Not Turn On Problem
If you notice that the brushbar in your powered floorhead is not turning you can try any of the following techniques in order to resolve the issue;
- Check whether the brushbar has been activated on the machine.
- If there is something obstructing the brushbar you need to remove the powered floorhead and clean the brushbar.
- Check if the powered floorhead is fitted correctly onto the vacuum cleaner, if it is not you need to adjust it.
4. Red Light On Powered Floorhead
Sometimes your Vax Blade 4 vacuum cleaner will indicate a red light on the powered floorhead. This problem is usually a sign that;
- There is something obstructing the powered floorhead brushbar.
Troubleshooting Red Light On Powered Floorhead Problem
If there is a red light on your powered floorhead you should implement the following in order to resolve the issue;
- Remove the powered floorhead brushbar and then clean it in order to remove any dirt that may be obstructing the vacuum cleaner.
Causes Of Vax Blade 4 Problems
One of the main causes of Vax Blade 4 problems is poor maintenance of the cordless vacuum cleaner. In order for your vacuum cleaner to perform well it is very important that you take good care of it. This means emptying the bin regularly, cleaning the powered floorhead and also ensuring that the battery is fully charged. Failure to do so may result in your Vax Blade 4 succumbing to all the problems indicated in this article.
Another reason why your Vax blade 4 may succumb to any of the problems indicated in this article is because you may be using it excessively. This vacuum cleaner also needs time to rest and you should make sure that you avoid using it excessively.
Wear And Tear
All vacuum cleaners are prone to wear and tear and the Vax Blade 4 is no exception. In some instances your vacuum cleaner will start facing these problems because simply because most of the parts are worn out. If your vacuum cleaner is now facing problems because of wear and tear you should consider saving up to purchase a new vacuum cleaner because doing constant repairs can prove to be expensive in the long run.
Why Is My Vax Blade 4 Not Picking Up?
Your Vax Blade may not be picking up dirt because there is something obstructing the powered floorhead or the bin is full, or the bin is not properly fitted into the vacuum cleaner. Therefore, you need to check all those areas.
What Does A Red Light Mean On A Vax Blade 4?
A red light means that the battery is now low so you will need to recharge your Vax Blade 4.
How Long Does The Battery Last On A Vax Blade 4?
The battery on a Vax Blade 4 can last you for about 90 minutes.
The Vax Blade 4 may seem like a problematic vacuum cleaner but that is not the case. It is actually one of the best vacuum cleaners you will find on the market and the problems listed above can easily be resolved.