Troubleshooting the Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer can be a daunting task but, luckily we have compiled some of the common Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer problems and how you can resolve them at home.
Table of Contents
What Is Bosch Classixx 7 Tumble Dryer?
The Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer is a machine that is used to dry clothes after washing them. This machine is more sophisticated as compared to other tumble dryers because it is a class B energy efficient, meaning it is cheaper to run. The Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer also has an anti-vibration system that gives the machine more stability and a lower running volume.
Bosch Classixx 7 Tumble Dryer Troubleshooting
If your Bosch Classixx 7 is experiencing starting problems, there are several factors that may be involved. Below we look at those factors and how you can troubleshoot the problem.
- The tumble dryer might not be plugged in so you need to double check your connection.
- The machines door might not be closed properly, so you need to close it properly.
- Child lock might be turned on, therefore deactivate it on your machine.
- Fuse might be damaged, so check and replace it.
If your Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer is not spinning, the problem can sometimes need a qualified repairer to help you fix the dryer. Below we have highlighted some of the things to take note of when trying to figure out if the tumble dryer as a spinning problem.
- You might have placed too many clothes into the tumble dryer. Therefore, try to dry clothes in batches so that the machine can easily spin or dry the clothes.
- The drive belt of your tumble dryer might have broken so you will need to replace it with a new one. In order to check whether the belt is broken, place your hand in the dryer drum and turn the drum using your hands. If the drum speeds rapidly with so much speed, it would have broken.
- The drum rollers could be worn out and in order to identify whether the rollers are worn out, remove the driver belt from the machine and try to turn the drum. If the drum is difficult to turn, it means that the rollers are worn out and need to be replaced.
Machine Does Not Dry Clothes
Another problem that you may experience with the Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer is that the machine might fail to dry clothes. There are several reasons that could lead to this and below we discuss tem and how you can troubleshoot them.
- The vent tube might be clogged therefore, unclog it by removing any lint and debris.
- The heating element might be faulty so you need to reset it first. If the problem continues you might need to visit a reputable dealer.
- The filters might be dirty and in order to troubleshoot the problem, clean your filters after every cycle.
- The dryer might be overloaded with clothes and as a result they won’t dry. In order to troubleshoot the problem you should dry your clothes in batches.
- You might have placed the clothes in the tumble dryer whilst they were too wet. In order to troubleshoot this, make sure you fix your washer so that it doesn’t leave clothes too wet.
Dryer Suddenly Stops In The Middle Of A Cycle
Sometimes the Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer stops in the middle of a cycle and it can be very frustrating. Below are some of the causes and ways to troubleshoot the problem.
- The machine might be overheating. In order to troubleshoot the problem, check the filter and air vents to see whether they are clogged. If they are clogged remove all debris and lint.
- The fuse might have been blown out and as a result you need to check and replace it with a new one.
- The moisture sensor of the dryer might be dirty or damaged. In order to troubleshoot the problem you should clean the moisture sensor with a sponge.
Dryer Takes Too Long To Dry Clothes
Another problem which you can face with the Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer is that it sometimes takes too much time to dry clothes. Below we look at the reasons behind this delay and how you can troubleshoot it.
- The machine might be overloaded with clothes. Therefore, you need to dry your clothes in batches when using this machine.
- The moisture sensor of the dryer might be malfunctioning. Therefore, you need to clean it. If it is damaged, you may need to replace it.
How To Avoid Bosch Classixx 7 Tumble Dryer Problems
The best way to avoid Bosch Classixx 7 tumble dryer problems is to regularly take good care of the machine. This means you should clean the filters and vents regularly. You should also ensure that any part that gets damaged, is fixed or replaced before it causes other damages to the machine.
Why Is My Bosch Classixx Tumble Dryer Not Working?
There are many reasons why your Bosch Classixx tumble dryer is not working. For starters, check the power outlet to see if it is working. Also check the different connections to your tumble driver and ensure they are correctly connected. Also check if the child lock feature is disabled on the machine as this can prohibit the machine from working.
Where Is The Reset Button On The Bosch Dryer?
On a Bosch dryer, the reset button can be found at the back of the dryer close to the heating element. The reset button is red in color so you won’t miss it. If you are having a hard time finding it, please refer to your manual.
The Bosch Classixx 7 might seem like a problematic tumble dryer, but it is actually an energy saver and can last you a lifetime. It is worth noting that every tumble dryer available on the market will face at least one or more of these problems in the future so make sure you always have a troubleshooting guide ready.