Bobcat is known for producing quality track loaders but this doesn’t necessarily mean their track loaders do not succumb to any problems. In this article we are going to be discussing about the Bobcat T595 and some of the problems it usually faces.
Table of Contents
What Is A Bobcat T595?
A Bobcat T595 is a compact track loader that has a horsepower of 70 hp. It also as an automatic ride control system that detects when you are carrying materials and it also helps cushion the load so that you can reduce or minimize spillage. The Bobcat T595 has a tier 4 engine and a powerful hydraulic system.
Bobcat T595 Problems
NB: Bobcat track loaders are sold without any defective or malfunctioning parts and the problems indicated below are usually influenced by wear and tear experienced by the machine.
1. Engine Overheats
One of the most common problems experienced by the Bobcat T595 is that the engine tends to overheat. This problem is usually caused by any of the following factors;
- Radiator might be dirty or damaged.
- Thermostat might be faulty or damaged.
- There might not be any engine coolant in your machine.
- Fan belt might be broken or loose.
- Engine oil level might be low.
Troubleshooting Engine Overheats Problem
If the engine of your Bobcat T595 is constantly overheating, here are a few things you can do in order to resolve the issue.
- If the radiator is dirty you should clean it, but if it is damaged you will have to replace it with a new one.
- If the thermostat is faulty, you can either fix or replace it.
- Check engine coolant levels and replenish if low.
- Check fan belt and tighten if loose. If it is damaged, you will have to replace it with a new one.
- Check engine oil levels and replenish it if low.
2. Lift Arm Does Not Work
Another problem which you may experience with the Bobcat T595 is that the lift arm may refuse to work either when lifting up or dropping something. This problem is usually caused by any of the following;
- Lift controls might be defective.
- Hydraulic pump might be defective.
- The hydraulic control valve might be defective.
- There might be no hydraulic oil in the machine.
Troubleshooting Lift Arm Does Not Work Problem
If the lift arm of your Bobcat T595 is refusing to work, please use these techniques to try and resolve the issue.
- If the lift controls are defective you can repair or change them.
- If the hydraulic pump is defective, repair or replace it depending on the severity of the damage.
- If hydraulic control valve is damaged, replace it with a new one.
- Replenish hydraulic oil if it is low.
3. Engine Does Not Start
The engine of a Bobcat T595 may refuse to start and this is a problem which you should be able to troubleshoot on your own. Some of the factors that cause an engine not to start are;
- Use of dirty or contaminated fuel.
- Dirty fuel filter.
- The fuel injection nozzle might be damaged.
- Fuel injection pump might be defective.
Troubleshooting Engine Does Not Start Problem
If the engine of your Bobcat T695 refuses to start, here are a few techniques you can use in order to try and resolve the issue.
- Drain the fuel in your track loader and replace it with clean, fresh fuel.
- Clean the fuel filter.
- Clean fuel injection nozzles or replace tem wit new ones if damaged.
- Replace fuel injection pump if damaged.
4. Engine Makes Noise
The engine of a Bobcat T595 can start making a lot of noises and this can be uncomfortable for many users. This problem is usually caused by different factors some of which include;
- Worn out or broken pistons.
- Engine oil level might be low.
- Fuel injection timing might be incorrect.
- Fuel injector might be faulty.
- Connecting rod might be worn out or not aligned.
Troubleshooting Engine Makes Noise Problem
When your Bobcat T595 makes a lot of unfamiliar noises, please use the methods below to try and troubleshoot the problem.
- Replace worn out or broken pistons with new ones.
- If the engine oil is low, replenish it.
- Adjust fuel injection timing.
- If the fuel injector is damaged, replace it with a new one.
- Align or replace the connecting rod.
5. Battery Does Not Charge
The battery of a Bobcat T595 may refuse to charge. This problem is usually caused by any of the following factors;
- Battery connections might be loose or corroded.
- Belt might be loose or defective.
- Terminals might be damaged.
- Battery might be worn out.
Troubleshooting Battery Does Not Charge Problem
If you notice that the battery of your Bobcat T595 is not charging, please follow any of these methods to try and resolve the issue.
- Check battery connections and tighten them. If they are corroded, you can try and clean them up.
- Tighten belt if loose or replace it if damaged.
- If terminals are damaged, you should replace them.
- If the battery is worn out, replace it with a new one.
How To Avoid Bobcat T595 Problems
The best way to avoid Bobcat T595 problems is to regularly have the machine serviced. This helps to ensure that problems are identified and dealt with earlier. It is also important that you regularly fill the engine with oil and coolant so that it does not overheat.
What Problems Does The Bobcat T590 Have?
The Bobcat T590 is a good track loader however it has problems of its own. Some of the problems which it usually faces include;
- Engine problems.
- Hydraulic issues.
- Control problems.
- Engine smoking problems.
Are Bobcats Reliable?
Yes Bobcats are reliable, in fact they are actually one of the most trusted brands you will find on the market. Bobcat produces track loaders that are very durable and easy to maintain.
While the Bobcat T595 might seem like a problematic track loader, it is actually one of the best track loaders you will find on the market. It is strong and highly durable. It is important to remember that every brand of track loaders has its own problems and it’s very important that you research on the problems before settling on a particular brand.