Before purchasing any UTV it is very inportant that you research on potential problems you may experience whilst using it. In this article we are going to be looking at common problems associated with Hisun Sector 750 UTVs and how you can easily resolve them.
Table of Contents
What Is Hisun Sector 750?
The Hisun Sector 750 is a Utility Terrain Vehicle (UTV) that has a 4 stroke single cylinder OHC engine. This vehicle has an electronic fuel injection system and a cylinder displacement of 735cc. The Hisun Sector 750 can accomodate 2 people and it has a fuel capacity of 7.5 gallons. This UTV is considered to be very durable and reliable.
Hisun Sector 750 Problems
NB: Hisun Sector 750 UTVs are sold without any malfunctioning parts and the problems indicated below are usually influenced by wear and tear or human error.
1. Starting Problems
You may experience starting problems with the your Hisun Sector 750 UTV. This problem is usually caused by the following;
- Lack of fuel in tank.
- Use of old, contaminated or wrong fuel on vehicle.
- Low or damaged battery.
- Loose or damaged spark plugs.
Troubleshooting Starting Problems
In order to troubleshoot starting problems in the Hisun Sector 750 you need to follow the instructions below;
- Refuel the tank with clean or the correct type of fuel.
- If there is dirty or old fuel in your tank, drain and replace it with fresh fuel.
- Recharge battery or replace it with a new one if damaged.
- Inspect spark plugs and replace them if damaged.
2. Engine Backfires
Another Hisun Sector 750 problem is that the engine tends to backfire. Below are some of the factors which may cause the engine to backfire.
- Use of old or incorrect fuel.
- Loose ignition connections.
- Loose, damaged or worn out spark plug.
- Water present in fuel.
Troubleshooting Engine Backfire Problems
If your engine backfires, here are a few troubleshooting techniques that you may use to get your Hisun Sector 750 up and running again.
- Drain old fuel from the tank and replace it with clean fuel.
- Check all ignition connections and tighten them.
- Check spark plug and replace if damaged.
- Ensure fuel is not contaminated with water before placing it into the tank.
3. Engine Misfires
Another common problem that you may experience with the Hisun Sector 750 is that the engine misfires. This problem is influenced by the following factors;
- Fouled or damaged spark plug.
- Loose ignition connections.
- Low battery voltage.
- Clogged air filter
- Water present in fuel.
Troubleshooting Engine Misfire Problem
In order to troubleshoot the engine misfire problem in a Hisun Sector 750 you need to do the following;
- Inspect and clean spark plugs or replace them if they are damaged.
- Check all connections and tighten them.
- Check battery voltage and charge if it is low.
- Clean air filter if it is clogged and replace it if damaged.
- If water is present in fuel, drain it from the tank and replace it with clean, fresh fuel.
4. Engine Knocks
The engine of a Hisun Sector 750 UTV may knock and this is usually caused by the following factors;
- Incorrect spark plug gap or heat range.
- Poor quality fuel.
- Incorrect ignition timing.
Troubleshooting Engine Knocks Problem
If the engine of your Hisun Sector 750 knocks here are a few ways in which you can troubleshoot the problem;
- Set the spark plug gap as specified in the manual or you can just replace the spark plugs if they are damaged.
- Drain poor quality fuel and replace it with quality fuel.
- If the ignition timing is incorrect, it’s advisable to take the UTV to an authorized dealer so that they may fix it.
5. Engine Stalls
When you own a Hisun Sector 750 there is a chance that the engine may start stalling. This problem is usually caused by a number of things like;
- The spark plug may be faulty.
- The spark plug may be worn out.
- Ignition connections may be loose.
- You may have added the wrong fuel into your tank.
- Air filter may be clogged.
- Fuel line may be clogged.
Troubleshooting Engine Stalls Problem
When you notice that the engine of your Hisun Sector 750 is stalling you should try using any of the following techniques to try resolve the problem;
- If the spark plug is faulty you need to have it fixed.
- If the spark plug is worn out you need to replace it with a new one.
- Tighten ignition connections if they are loose.
- Drain contaminated or old fuel from the tank and replace it with clean, fresh fuel.
- Clean air filter if it is clogged.
- Clean fuel filter if it is clogged.
6. Engine Overheats
Another common problem which you may encounter with a Hisun Sector 750 is that the engine may start to overheat. This problems usually happens when any of the following things happen;
- There might be low or bo engine coolant in the UTV.
- There might not be any engine oil.
- The radiator may be damaged.
Troubleshooting Engine Overheats Problem
When you notice that the engine of your Hisun Sector 750 is overheating you can try the following techniques in order to resolve the issue;
- Check engine coolant levels and replenish it if low.
- Check engine oil levels and replenish if low.
- Replace the radiator if it is damaged.
How To Prevent Hisun Sector 750 Problems
The best way to prevent Hisun Sector 750 problems is to regularly service and maintain the UTV. This helps to ensure that it remains in good condition and it also reduces wear and tear of the vehicle.
What Is The Top Speed Of A Hisun Sector 750?
The top speed of a Hisun Sector 750 is 55mph.
Where Is The Hisun Engine Made?
The Hisun engine is made in China.
The problems indicated in this article may seem overwhelming but it is important to note that they can easily be resolved and they do not happen regularly. If you are thinking of purchasing a Hisun Sector 750 UTV do not let this article discourage you.