Finding the right source of backup power for your house can prove to be daunting, luckily this article compares 2 of the best power stations from Bluetti so that you can make informed decisions should you wish to buy a power station for your house. The 2 power stations we are going to be comparing below are the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240.
Table of Contents
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Comparison Table
|Bluetti AC200||Bluetti EB240|
|Dimensions||16.5 x 11 x 15.2 inches||19.4 x 6.5 x 14.4 inches|
|Wattage||2000 watts||1000 watts|
|Power Source||Solar and Battery||Solar and Battery|
|Weight||60.6 pounds||48.5 pounds|
|Warranty||24 months||24 months|
|Recharge time||2.5 hours||10 hours or more|
|Battery Type||Lithium Phosphate||Auto-level A battery|
|Price||Check Price On Amazon||Check Price On Amazon|
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Design
One major difference between the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240 is the design. The Bluetti AC200 weighs 60.6 pounds whereas the Bluetti EB240 weighs 48.5 pounds. This shows that the Bluetti AC 200 is bigger than the Bluetti EB240. In terms of product dimension, the Bluetti EB240 has bigger dimensions which measure 16.5 x 11 x 15.2 inches. So if you are looking for a power station that is big you can always choose the Bluetti AC 200.
The Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240 are both designed using different batteries. The Bluetti AC 200 contains a lithium phosphate battery which is known to be more durable whereas the Bluetti EB240 contains the Auto-level A battery. So when taking into consideration battery performance, you are better off purchasing the Bluetti AC200 since it is more durable and you do not have to constantly charge it since it retains a lot of energy.
The Bluetti AC200 comes with 17 versatile outlets whereas the Bluetti EB240 comes with only 8. This means that the design on a Bluetti AC200 allows you to recharge more devices as compared to a Bluetti EB240.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Lifecycles
The Bluetti AC200 power station has 3500+ lifecycles as compared to the Bluetti EB240 which only has 2500+ lifecycles. Taking this factor into consideration, you might be better off purchasing the AC200 since, you are guaranteed that it will charge more devices and last for a longer period of time.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Wattage
The Bluetti AC200 has a wattage of 2000 watts, this means it is able to power almost 99% of home devices. On the other hand, the Bluetti EB240 only has a wattage of 1000 watts which means it can only power a limited number of home devices like phones, laptops, mini fridge etc. So, if you are looking for something that will power all devices in your house, you are better off purchasing the Bluetti AC200 that gives you 2000 watts.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Recharge Time
Recharging some power stations can take you the whole day however, if you have Bluetti power stations, you do not necessarily have to do this. If you have a Bluetti AC200 it will usually take you 2.5 hours to recharge. However, if you have a Bluetti EB240, you will need 10 hours or more to recharge it. Purchasing the AC200 would be a better option if you are taking the recharge time into consideration.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Power Source
Both the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240 can be powered using solar energy or a battery. So if you are looking for a backup power that can be recharged using either a battery or solar power, you can always opt for any of the 2.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Warranty
Both power stations have a warranty of 24 months. In the case that the battery malfunctions whilst the warranty is still valid, you can always take the battery back to the manufacturer and they can easily fix it for you. So if you are considering buying a backup power source that has a warranty, you definitely need to consider these 2 Bluetti power stations.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Solar Input
Another difference that can be noticed between the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240 is that they have different solar inputs. The Bluetti AC200 has a bigger solar input of 700 watts whereas the Bluetti EB240 has a solar input of 500 watts. So if you are looking for a power station that has a larger solar input, its best to go with the Bluetti AC200.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Price
The Bluetti EB240 is actually cheaper than the Bluetti AC200. The Bluetti EB240 will cost you roughly $1 199 whereas the Bluetti AC200 will cost you $1 659. So if you are running on a tight budget, it is better to settle for the Bluetti EB240 since it is a bit on the cheaper side of life.
Bluetti AC200: Pros
- One of the pros of having a Bluetti AC200 power station is that it is rechargeable using either solar power or electricity.
- The Bluetti AC200 is able to power almost 99% of home devices since it has a 2000 watts inverter.
- Contains a lithium phosphate battery which is one of the strongest and most reliable battery in the world.
- The Bluetti AC200 can recharge more quickly than other power stations.
- The Bluetti AC200 as 3500+ lifecycles which shows that it is an efficient and effective power station.
Bluetti AC200: Cons
- The Bluetti AC200 is very heavy which means it is not a portable power station.
- The Bluetti AC200 is quiet expensive when compared to the Bluetti EB240.
Bluetti EB240: Pros
- One of the advantages of purchasing a Bluetti EB240 is that it is cheaper as compared to the Bluetti AC200.
- The Bluetti power station can be recharged using either solar power or batteries and this makes it even more effective and efficient.
- This power station comes with a 24 months warranty, so you are guaranteed that you will have your machine fixed should it face any problems whilst the warranty is valid.
Bluetti EB240: Cons
- One of the disadvantages of purchasing the Bluetti EB240 is that it has a low wattage as compared to the Bluetti AC200. This means that it can only charge a limited number of devices in your house.
- The Bluetti EB240 only has 2500+ lifecycles which are lower than the Bluetti AC200 and this shows that it is less effective.
- This power station is powered by an Auto-level A battery that is not so durable when compared to the lithium battery.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Similarities
- The Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240 can both be powered by solar or batteries.
- Both power stations have the same warranty.
Factors To Consider When Choosing Bluetti AC200 or Bluetti EB240
When deciding on a power station to purchase between the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240, here are a few factors you need to take into consideration.
- Price- you should decide how much you are willing to spend on a power station and then buy the one that fits your budget.
- Features- identify which type of features or specifications you want your power station to have and buy the one that ticks most of those boxes.
- Design- decide whether you want you want a Bluetti power station that is very big or portable.
- Wattage- consider how many watts each battery has and then choose the one you think will be able to power your devices or gadgets.
- Battery type- always research about the batteries found on a Bluetti AC200 and Bluetti EB240 so that you know the advantages and disadvantages before making a purchase.
- Recharge Time- you need to consider how many hours, the battery will take to recharge.
Bluetti AC200 Vs EB240: Verdict
Deciding which power station to choose between the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240 can be a very complicated task, especially considering that both of them are good sources of backup power. If you decide on purchasing the Bluetti AC200 you will be getting 2000 watts of power which is far greater than what you would get from a Bluetti EB240. You will also get 3500+ lifecycles and a lithium battery which is durable.
If you choose the Bluetti EB240 you will be getting yourself a good power station for a cheaper price of $1 199, as compared to the Bluetti AC200 which costs $1 659 . You will also be getting yourself a power station that has a decent wattage that is able to power a reasonable amount of home devices.
It is worth mentioning that, regardless of which power station you choose between the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240, you will still be getting a power station that can be recharged using either a solar or electricity. Furthermore, you will still be getting a decent amount of voltage or wattage from both power stations.
However, judging from the features, specifications and what each power station has to offer, the Bluetti AC200 seems to be a better option. It might be expensive to purchase, but you will be definitely getting value for your money. It has a lithium battery and a lifecycle of 3500+. The Bluetti AC200 also takes less time to recharge. So if you are struggling between the Bluetti AC200 and EB240, it is best that you opt for the Bluetti AC200. You won’t regret it.
Is Bluetti AC200 Max Worth It?
Yes, the Bluetti AC200 Max is definitely worth it. It can power most of your home devices and it is very durable. This power station can be recharged using either solar, generator, car or batteries. The Bluetti AC200 Max is expensive as compared to other power stations but you will definitely be getting value for your money.
What Is The Difference Between Bluetti AC200P And AC200 Max?
The main difference between a Bluetti AC200P and AC200 Max is that a Bluetti AC200P has a wattage of 2000 watts whereas a Bluetti AC200 Max as a wattage of 2200 watts.
How Long Will A Bluetti AC200 Last?
A Bluetti AC200 can last you for up to 10 years. However, this usually varies from person to person depending on how well you take care of the battery. If you are reckless with your battery, there is a chance that it will never survive 10 years. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that you take good care of your battery in order to improve its lifespan.
Can A Bluetti Run A Fridge?
This usually depends on the model you have bought. If you purchase a Bluetti AC200, it will be able to run a fridge however, if you purchase the Bluetti EB240, there is a chance that it may struggle to do so since it only has 1000 watts.
Can Bluetti Be Used While Charging?
It is not recommended to use Bluetti whilst you are charging it. This is because it affects the cycle life of your battery. Therefore, it is better to wait for your Bluetti to finish charging before using it.
Does Bluetti Use Lithium Batteries?
Bluetti makes power stations that are powered using different batteries. So if you want a power station that has a lithium battery, make sure you check the specifications section to see whether your battery is made using lithium.
Is Bluetti AC200 Waterproof?
No, Bluetti AC200 is not waterproof. Therefore, you should never leave this power station outside when it is raining. You will definitely regret your decision.
What Type Of Battery Is In Bluetti AC200P?
The Bluetti AC200P has a lithium iron phosphate battery. This is considered one of the most durable and strongest batteries.
Choosing the right battery between the Bluetti AC200 and the Bluetti EB240 can be very daunting, but we hope this article has made your life much easier. Remember to always choose a power station that suits your needs and is within your price range. You should also do a bit of research to see which power station has unique features.